Monday, March 7, 2011

Dilemma's & Decision's

So, as many of you know I have been selling Scenty for about a year & a half. While I love the product, business, people who I work with, etc. I just do not know what to do.


When I signed up I had NO intentions of making a "big business" out of it. I wanted to keep it small & enjoyable. I do not like being away from the boys much. I did not want to get burnt out by doing too many parties. I have had some good show & I have made good money, but my heart just isn't into it much anymore. Every Linda, Louise, Laura & Lisa sell it here locally. I am NOT one for competion when it comes to business, I don't need money or business THAT bad. I kind of feel like I am burnt out on it. It seems like I scrounge to find a qualifying order to place for my 3 month deadline.



I have a few loyal customers that order online. They are really the only reason I have contiuned to sell it. I do have a great friend that they could order through the same way they do me (The same person I will order through). I just don't know what to do, I could really use a little input & advice...


Basically what the heck would you do??? AND let's be realistic!

Oh and I am due to have the baby at the end of May. I am seriously going to have NO time for anything for a long time.



I ALSO have a post coming to update everyone on the baby!!!



And PLEASE people I really need some input on this issue. I have been stuck for some while & I need to decide. I need to get on the bandwagon & ride or get off. I only have until May to decide, since the baby will be here then.

1 comment:

  1. Jump off. It's the same to me as Avon, Mary Kay and any other home business ventures. And if you're not happy about it anyway... Why do it?!

    You have Little Miss Threads to keep you busy anyhow. :)

    ReplyDelete