Friday, February 11, 2011

25 Weeks!


Hola!!! from the Frozen Tundra!

We have been snowed in for the last 2 weeks, my poor poor sanity. It has been crazy around here, nesting is making an appearance & things are getting cleaned & organized. I have had cabin fever like crazy. It's amazing how I can stay home everyday all day & not go stir crazy, but the fact that I cannot get out in the snow & ice makes me silly!

We had our monthly doctors appointment yesterday & little miss looks wonderful!!! I had another glucose test done as well. I need to call tomorrow & find out how I did. The boys are also doing wonderful! We beat the cold that we had a few weeks ago & are back to are wild selves. Brily did have to go to the doctor a few weeks ago, poor little man is anemic. We now have to give him iron 2 times a day & push iron rich foods [okay doc *rolls eyes*]


Please excuse the messy pony, no make-up, nasty pregnancy pimple face, non-maternity sweater & bathroom self photo. I do what I can :)


Pregnancy Highlights

How Far along: 25 weeks

Size of the baby: Egg plant 13.6-14.8 inches, 1.5-2.2 lb.

Total Gain/Loss: 4 pounds

Maternity Clothes: I do wear them because they are comfortable but I still have normal [read:old fat jeans] that still fit.

Gender: It's a Girl!!

Movement: Still kicking like crazy, she has her own schedule already. She wakes about every 4 hours. Every night at midnight she go absolutely nuts! I'm afraid she'll be a night owl like her mommy.

Sleep: Good, I woke up one morning on my stomach. It shocked me, poor baby!

Cravings: Nothing in particular, I did get Oriental House tonight so I guess I don't have a reason to have a craving. :)

Thank heaven it is suppose to warm up! Monday is suppose to be in the 60's HOORAY! My next appointment is on the 10th of March & we will get to peek at my best girl again! We need to get a good accurate size to know when to schedule the C-Section.

Also- this week has had it's up's & down's, my friend/neighbor from elementary school found out she was expecting & my friend from high school lost her baby. It's all so hard to process, I will be praying for both of them. Also, Jakes cousin who lost her baby a while back found out today that she is expecting a little boy! I am so excited for them asw well.

Until next time... ALL my love,
Whitney

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your pregnancy, and cute blog! New follower here from Say Hi Sunday. Drop by and see me if you get the chance, thanks!

    Kimberley
    http://davisdailydose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the belly shots, and of you being you!

    I am slowly feeling movement, a little here and there. It freaks me out everytime, but I love it!

    ReplyDelete