Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Something up my sleeve....

So, Like I said I have a little something up my sleeve.
I cannot wait to share it with y'all.
Until then you will just have patiently wait. :)
I really need to get this ball rolling before Baby N gets here.
So, I am going to be busy, busy, busy!!!!


I have enlisted the help of some great people to help a sister out!

@kneeleigh is going to help me out with the beautification of this project.
Y'all she's good, I wish she did more of it, like for moolah.

And @theleakysippy she is going to help me get my foot in the door with the right
people, including herself. :)

Once I have all my T's crossed & I's dotted I will fill you in...

UNTIL then, I would really appreciate all the prayers I can get.
And pray for those that are helping me, I don't want them to hate or kill me :)


All my love,
Whit



1 comment:

  1. i could never kill you! it's not worth the jail time;)

    just kidding, i lubs you lots!!!

    ReplyDelete