Monday, January 17, 2011

21 Weeks!


I think I say this every week but this pregnancy is flying by. It makes me sad to think that this will be the last little baby to reside in my tummy & solely relying on it's Momma for everything. As many of you already know we found out Thursday that we are indeed having a little GIRL!!!
I no longer feel guilty when I say "she" afraid that it might really be a "he" in there. NOPE! She was proud of her little business, she wanted to let everyone know "she" was there.

I am so thankful that I was able to share the ultrasound with some very important [to me] people. Of course Daddy was there, big brothers, Grandma Vicki & Nina were able to come. Also Aunt Stephy was able to take a late lunch to join us. We were sad that Aunt Kay Kay was busy & Aunt Sayda [Kayla] had started her new job.

I didn't take a weekly picture of my belly. I don't really think it grows that much in one week when you are only 20 some weeks along. So, lucky you, here she is Miss America 2032!


It's not the greatest Ultrasound picture but we only got 4 little bitty pictures crammed on a 4x5 photo. She is weighing in at a whopping 12 ounces. My doctor said that she looks petite unlike her monstrous brother ;) I do have an anterior placenta, doctor also said it might be another 10 weeks before we are able to feel her kick on the outside. I do feel her a lot more now, she is master the art of River Dance on my bladder.
Just last night Brily fell & hurt himself, he came crying to his Momma. His sweet baby sister did NOT like that her brother was crying. She immediately started kicking like crazy & did until her brother calmed down.

Pregnancy Highlights

How Far along: 21 weeks [as of last Thursday]
Size of the baby: A banana [Brother's favorite!] 12.7 ounces & 10.5 inches

Total Gain/Loss: Still just 1 pound

Maternity Clothes: I do wear them because they are comfortable but I still have normal [read:old fat jeans] that still fit.

Gender: It's a Girl!!
We are planning to keep the name under wraps for a while until we are dead SET on a name. Nothing more annoys me then people's two cents on my child's name. Uh, I am carrying it 9 months, delivering it & caring for it.... I'LL NAME IT WHAT I PLEASE :) //End rant//

Movement: Miss America is working on her River Dance talent as I type.
Just stay away from those sweaty shirtless men baby girl & you'll be fine.

Sleep: Not to shabby this week

Cravings: Orange Juice!!!

Question: I know when they say that you crave crazy things like dirt, ashes, etc. that you are lacking a sort of nutrient. I seriously crave O.J. like a ravenous animal after its prey. I get sooo irritable if I do not have any O.J. So, question, could I be lacking Vitamin C or Folic Acid to cause this craving?? I take 800 mg of Folic Acid daily & obviously get a lot of vitamin C since I am drinking almost a 1/2 a gallon of O.J. a day!

Over all I feel GREAT! I am so thankful to be over the morning sickness & migraines for the most part. I have gotten a minor headache twice, but didn't even need to take anything for it.

After our ultrasound on Thursday we HAD to stop at Kohl's and pick up something pink up. Well we got a thing or two, her Grandma Vicki will be a spoiling machine with her too. [She already spoils the boys rotten. Just today she brought a whole trunk of dress up clothes over. So today we have been Astro boy, Pirate, Zurg, Magician, Astronaut. There are still 3 or 4 more that they haven't put on.]


3 comments:

  1. i'm so excited for you! girls are so much fun to dress up. you will always have someone that wants to be just like you! nails, hair, oh i love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as you don't name her Creed or Creedette... Yeah... I just went there! Lmao

    ReplyDelete
  3. I CRAVED oranges with Boo...like 7 pounds a week CRAVED. The dr said it was fine, just your craving. Could be worse things!!

    I am so excited for you!! Little girls are so much fun, especially after a boy dominated world!

    ReplyDelete