Wednesday, January 19, 2011

5 Random Ramblings

So one of my very best gals, The Leaky Sippy [Steph] that I met on twitter is having a fun little link-a-doo of 5 Random Ramblings. Knowing me this will be random indeed!

Some of this stuff people know and maybe I'll throw a random surprise in there :)

  • I always cover my nose & mouth when I change the boys dirty diapers. I hope they don't grow up all dysfunctional because there mother couldn't handle the smell of their stench. I also cannot handle other people kids spit-up. I have had the boys' in my mouth, but if it is someone else's kid it makes me want to vomit.
  • I use to be able to curl up my toes and walk on them. It is almost like some kids walk on their tippy toes, I walked on my toes curled up. I can also, if my sinuses are clear shoot tears/water from my tear ducts. I use to chase my brother & mother tormenting them. Yes, I am a freak!
  • I absolutely despise my nose being touched. I have hurt it badly [possibly broken] twice, once I was elbowed in the nose playing tag & the other time I face planted on a metal slide. If my husband wants to get a rise out of me he will grab my nose and squeeze it, I could divorce him for it too! It is so bad that once when the J was little, his head was all wobbly & he headbutted me in the nose. It makes me so angry that I had to give J to his daddy & walk away. I know he didn't mean to, he was a little baby, but I cannot control it. So for future reference Don't Touch My NOSE!!!
  • I can remember the exact time we conceived all 3 of our children. I just kind of knew & was always right. This one may or may not have been conceived on a boat. [I hope my mother isn't reading this, I might die of embarrassment] That is why someone has suggested we name her Sailor.
  • I was threatened my Senior year that if I didn't quit skipping 1st hour, I would not get to walk at graduation. I didn't need the credit & loved the extra sleep. I didn't need any of the credits from the 2 nd semester of Senior year & they wouldn't let me [or anyone unless you were pregnant] graduate early. Needless to say I was a huge pain in the ass for my teacher. I would fall asleep during lectures, NEVER turn in my work & basically blew the entire 5 months off. More than one teacher warned me that I would regret it... Well I don't. I could not have missed out in Chior, Life time sports, Journalism, Applied Communication arts & being an Aid.
Well there they are, 5 Random Ramblings! So head on over to The Leaky Sippy & link up your randoms as well. And please, PLEASE never use these things against me. :)

2 comments:

  1. A boat? A BOAT?!?! Oh girl, maybe you should decorate her room in sailboats... Maybe I should get out more often. I think I blushed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for linking up!

    i love the name Sailor! but, you would have to eventually explain to her why you picked that name which could be a little awkward! lol

    ReplyDelete