Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Jace is a Character

The other night we were all sitting around in the living room & the boys were playing. Like usual they were in limited clothes [read:nakey], running around having a good ole' time. Jace all the sudden ripped the biggest man fart I have heard come from such a little person. Jake & I busted out laughing because you know, we're immature like that.

Me: What was that?!?!

Jake: I don't know, Jace you know what that was?

Jace: [Smiling ear to ear, beaming with pride giggling] Ummm...

Me: Sounded like someone stepped on a duck to me.

Jake: Well it sounded like a 'Rocky Mountain barking spider' to me.

Jace: [sits & thinks for a second and loudly declares] You guys, It was my POOP TALKING TO YOU!!!!! [turn around shakes butt & starts dying laughing]

Jake & I instantly burst out into uncontrollable laughter along the Mr. Poot himself.

That boy, how will I ever survive with 3 boys in the house?? Not to mention the dog stinks right along with them. I sure hope I get a girl this time to help equal things out. If it is another boy I am going to need to invest in a Haz-Mat suit, and I'll need to send for reinforcements!!


Tomorrow is the BIG DAY! I will post my usual weekly baby update when I get home tomorrow.

All my love,
Whit

No comments:

Post a Comment