Friday, January 28, 2011

23 Weeks!


Hello Everyone!

I am sorry I have been slacking when it comes to blogging, but I have had my butt in a chair in front of my sewing machine for the past week and a half. You might have already seen on Facebook & Twitter that I opened up a new Big Cartel shop. I am selling nifty little DSLR camera strap covers. Eventually I will have other products but for right now that's it.


Here is one of my favorites so far:

I wanted to do a baby update, more for myself to remember but none the less an update.

I don't really feel like taking a picture. I'm not growing that much so once I get further along I will post more pictures. :)


Pregnancy Highlights

How Far along: 23 weeks [as of last Thursday]

Size of the baby: A Papaya 10.5-11.8 in, 12.7-20.8 oz

Total Gain/Loss: Still just 1 pound

Maternity Clothes: I do wear them because they are comfortable but I still have normal [read:old fat jeans] that still fit.

Gender: It's a Girl!!
I've been calling her Lady Bug or Miss America Hah!

Movement: She is kicking HARD! She goes crazy if her bubby's come around. She also already has a schedule. It's too funny, I can predict it! Every night at Midnight she wakes up & goes crazy, then 4 am & 7 am. She sleeps a lot during the day & the kicks around in the evening. She kicks RIGHT on my bladder, she does NOT like a full bladder.

Sleep: Not to shabby this week

Cravings: This week it's been Taco Bell's Mexican Pizza & anything healthy. Salad, Smoothies, Veggies etc.

Thank you guys for reading & hanging around. I really appreciate it! Also.... I would love for you to hop on over to my shop & look around. I will be adding lots more in the next week or so. I also have a fancy blog button up top that you can put on YOUR blog if you love me :)

I cannot even express my thanks to Neely, she is totally amazing!!! She is also super patient with me & my constant requests. I love her!

2 comments:

  1. This is sooooo cute & sweet! LOL LOVE IT!

    Crystal
    Domestic, But Not Martha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there- new follower from Sunday hop. Would love a follow back..laura

    ReplyDelete