Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Give Thanks




I am so very thankful this Thanksgiving, I have been blessed far beyond on what I deserve. There are so many things that I daily take for granted, I am learning to appreciate them more & more.

My Faith: What a blessing it is to know that there is always someone on my side. Even when times are rough and my heart is weary I know that the Lord will come through for me. I am thankful for his forgiveness & unconditional love.

My Husband: My sweet, patient, forgiving, loving, funny husband. I would be lost without this guy. He has been by my side from day one, even when I acted foolish. He has given me two sweet little blessing. He is such a hard worker & expect nothing but clean laundry in return. Even though he does silly things that could drive me mad, at the end of the day my heart over flows with love for him.

My Boys: My little love, I cannot imagine life with out these two (and a 1/2). I hope that I am the best momma I can be to them. I love them more than they will ever imagine. At least until they have friends of their own. I am thankful for their love, smiles, giggles, & every little mess even though I might not show it.

My Family: What a lucky woman I am. I have the greatest family ever. That includes extended family & in-laws. I know that no matter what my momma is always there for me. And my sweet grandma made me the momma I am today. I have wonderful aunts, cousins & grandparents.

My Friends: I cannot put into words how wonderful my friends are. I hope that they are as thankful for me as I am them. When the days are long & my patients are short, I can always count of them for a 'pick me up.' I hope they know that I am always there for them no matter what!



It's amazing, how could I ever be discouraged when I have so much to be thankful for. I am truly bless. I hope that everyone has a spectacular Thanksgiving.


-Whitney



"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever." -Psalms 107:1

1 comment:

  1. What Neely said :)

    I love you too dear! You're the bestest friend a girl could ask for!

    ReplyDelete