Sunday, November 14, 2010

5th time is a charm

What is this now the 3rd, 4th, 5th time I have tried to successfully keep up with a blog, only to severely neglect it, then delete it.

So, here goes nothing AGAIN! I really am going to try and keep up. There have been a lot of times I have thought 'I wish I had a blog so I could just write it all down.' Most of those times it has been to complain about something stupid like the latest amazon boycott. Even if it's nothing less than to vent in a appropriate place.

But the key to a successful blog is a F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S looking blog you know. I have only ONE person to thank for that. Neely was such a doll and offered to help a computer illiterate momma out. Let me tell you that momma has some mad skills between her photography, which I admire so much or her web designing (that is not her specialty but she still got mad skills).

Now that I am off on my 5th endeavor lets hope it is successful, at least a little bit. I must get back to those daunting momma duties like put some babies in bed, rouse a sleeping husband from the recliner and oh yeah, those damn dishes!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on starting again..if at first we don't succeed, try, try again!

    ReplyDelete