Monday, November 15, 2010

A good kind of two faced

My mother is a people pleaser, she is the one that will smile and do whatever you ask weather she agrees or not. My brother is a charmer, he will get his way NO MATTER WHAT! My husband knows everyone & always makes a point to at least say hello. Me, I am NONE of the above. I am pretty much everything they are not, I am loud, I am crude, I say exactly whats is on my mind & I don't care what others think. I sometimes think I am a peg-legged pirate living aboard a ship (if you know what I mean). But I do know when to be good & when not to sound like a pirate. So here is the run down, the many different "Whitney."

Modesty Rating: 1-5 One being angelic & five being well, opposite

Facebook Whitney: My Facebook consist of people who attend church with me, family member, my first grade teacher & people who don't REALLY know me on a day to day basis. There is also the people that do know me very well too. I try to keep my behavior under control, I try and follow the rule "If you wouldn't say it to grandma, DON'T say it here."

Modesty Rating: 1


Twitter Whitney: I basically only know 4 people IRL on my twitter SO letting it all hang out is what I do best. If I think it... I tweet it, well not all the time. I don't want to be one of those obnoxious constant tweeters. The 4 people that I do know know me well enough that they know to expect the crude comments to flow freely.

Modesty Rating: 3


Blogging Whitney: I have yet to really set off on this endeavorer. It will all depend on who reads this and how it is all taken. I will probably try and filter myself a little, not so "panties have a hole in them"BOLD. This stuff is out there for EVA!

Modesty Rating: Unknown


In Real Life Whitney: Well, Whitney in real life kind of has a birth defect, I basically have NO filter between my brain & my mouth. My brain moves fast so does my mouth. That my friend is a disaster waiting to happen. I am often found with a foot in my mouth & a gaggle of people laughing because they cannot believe I just said that. I recently was the live entertainment at my mothers surprise 50th birthday party. I pretty sure my aunts & cousin had never seen "that Whitney" I may never live that down.

Modesty Rating: 4.5

In Real Life with respected elders in range: I keep my freaking mouth shut & innocently smile. I know better, my grandmother has a stink eye & I refuse to dare push the limits. But my brain it goes 90 MPH with every good thing I could be saying.

Modesty Rating: -4

So does this mean that I am fake? Does this mean that I am not genuine? I can confidently answer NO!! I just know when it appropriate to let your junk hang out and when it is not. If I have something to say will I say it, YOU BETCHA! But do I know when I am going to get in trouble for saying something like "The underside of my utters are sweating." MOST CERTAINLY!

Is this a clothes line, not hardly, but will I try & make this entertaining... I am going to try my damnest! Will you tell me if I am succeeding??

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you should get some new panties that DON'T have holes in them and wear cooler clothes for those sweating utters.

    Miss you love!

    ReplyDelete