Thursday, December 16, 2010

Grow Baby Grow 17 Weeks


I realize I haven't posted in a while, I have good reason! I have had 2 sick children & I am also to the point in my pregnancy where the blasted migraines have rared their ugly heads!

I also have been waiting to post a baby update until I was actually showing & didn't just look fat. Well I still just look fat but it's beginning to "round out" as my friend Kayla tells me.



Yes, I cut my head out of this picture. Once I got it up on the computer I noticed I had a spot on my mirror that was right on my nose. :( Next week I will clean my mirror, even though it looked clean when I took this one. All I can think about in this picture is Lotso Bear from Toy Story 3 when he said "Whoa! Big bayba"

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 17 Weeks
Size of baby: The size of a avocado, 6 ounces & 5 inches
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 1 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I am still able to fit into all my regular clothes but my jeans are starting to get snug.
Gender: Big Reveal planned for January 13th
Movement: Yes, almost every night I get a "goodnight" kick.
Sleep: Meh, I am normally awake from 6am-8am while Jake gets ready ANNOYING!
What I miss: Not having headaches, they are brutal
Cravings: MILK! Wait, that is always :)
Symptoms: Migraines & my face is so broken out.
Best Moment this week: When I noticed that my belly is starting to round out & feeling Baby K kick!
I borrowed these nifty little 'Pregnancy Highlights' from Kelly

You can at least expect one post a week from now on. haha! I am also going to do a "Favorite things of 2010" here in the next couple of day. Be thinking of what YOUR favorite thing are & we'll have a corny little blog party! Whoo diddly!


All my love,
Whit




2 comments:

  1. I'm with Neely on the corny little blog party. I'm game! Lol

    Yay for "rounding out" bellies! :)

    Love!

    ReplyDelete