Saturday, April 30, 2011

Showered with Love take Three

We had our third shower today, Miss Neeley Kayt is already sooo very spoiled! She got some of the cutest things!!! According to the boys it was her "birthday party" haha! 


Here is a slide show of the shower



And everything the little Princess got today! Grandma Vicki (My mom) has gone wild!!! She has 4 grandsons & she is over the moon to be finally getting a 'Granddaughter.' She got some of the cutest things!!! She got her a 'Pretty Purse,' it came with a cell phone, powder compact, coin purse, keys & of course a purse to put it all in. She also got her 2 adorable outfits, one is a brown cow print cowgirl dress with matching boots & the other is a pink outfit that is PRECIOUS!!! (See below) My Grandma got her a teeny tiny tea pot for her little cabinet (See below). I cannot wait to have a tea party with her, I'm sure brothers will enjoy it just as much. I'm sure she will have her way with them & they will be playing babies & tea parties a lot! 




Nee Nee's Diaper bag

Flower outfit

Cowgirl outfit & boots (I die!!!!)

Cabinet from Grandma Betty & teeny tiny tea pot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment