Monday, April 18, 2011

Showered with Love

Yesterday I had my second shower, the first one was thrown by Jakes family. I don't think I ever took pictures of all the goodies Neeley got at that shower, but I will eventually. Yesterday's shower was thrown by our Church. We are really lucky & thankful for such a great second family! My friends Shelly & Tasha organized it & everything was sooo adorable & perfect! 



 My adorable cake 

 The Cookies :)


 All of the gifts! 

 Me with my cake  (gah, I hate that double chin) 

The Hostesses (Shelly is in white & Tasha is in the green)

(Ugh, don't mind my ugly couch with a sheet on it to help keep it clean-er.) 
All the goodies, except case of wipes & a cabinet that my Grandma got her & it deserves a post all in itself. 

It was quite a success & we were definitely showered with love. We really appreciate everything & are amazed at how so many people love us! Now I have a bunch of thank you cards to write, lucky me. :) 

1 comment:

  1. That's SO fantastic!!! I'm super happy you guys are getting some great things to save your pocket book!

    Love you and miss you like crazy!

    P.S.
    Your hair is SO LONG now!

    ReplyDelete