Monday, April 25, 2011

Things that SHOULD be left unsaid....

But, leave it to me to grumble them out!



  • It's raining. It's Really REALLY raining!!! We don't have a official rain gauge, but the old bucket on our porch probably has 10" in it. It's still not letting up! All of the creeks & rivers around here are flooded, roads are closed, lake is rising.   Oh by the way, I need to go to the store!!! Glorious! 
  • The Wii Remote has been missing for 2 days. Jace had it last & he is the worlds worst at finding things. We have had NO TV because the TWO channel we do get with our lousy antenna cut out when it's raining! We cannot win! So today, my day will consist of finding the Wii Remote & finishing laundry.
  • I have 4 weeks left! I repeat FOUR WEEKS!!!! I am still VERY unprepared!!! I hate being unprepared & it stresses me out! The further along I get the less I am able to do! It's becoming a vicious cycle! The majority of the things left to do, I cannot do myself. Like move a big bed & couch, paint, etc. 
  • I guess I know nothing more than I am crabby today & everything is annoying! Please tell me I am not the only who has days like this? 


Ugh, Toodle Loo!

No comments:

Post a Comment