Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thirty Three

Another two weeks has passed & I had yet another doctors appointment. 
My momma decided to go with me this week & we had a wonderful day, just her, the boys & I.
We were able to hit up a consignment sale (yes, another one) that my grandma saw on television this morning. We also went to a consignment store to get Jace some summer clothes. I dressed him this morning in 3T clothes & they are clearly too small. 

Doctor Appointment Highlights:

  • Neeley is measuring perfectly & her heartbeat was in the 130's
  • I am anemic & am now on a iron supplement 
  • I only gained 3 pound in the last month! I guess watching what I eat & drink is really paying off! 
  • I have one more appointment that is 2 weeks away, then I start going weekly! It's getting SO close!

 I am not sleeping so wonderfully & having quite a few Braxton Hicks contractions. Other than that we are trucking along. I will add a picture shortly :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment