Monday, May 2, 2011

Goodwill Good Buy

So many of you know, I have professed my love for Goodwill a time or two around here. Yesterday Jake & I decided to take a impromptu trip to Springfield & do a little flea marketing. We ended up only going to ONE flea market, but we went to Goodwill instead. I always find great things there, but evidently my husband has a better eye than myself. I need to work on that!  I did notice Thursday when I went that Target had just made a donation. I love LOVE those days! Basically Target takes a bunch of returns & sale merchandise & donates it to Goodwill for resale. 


Jake saw a big box on the top shelf & saw a lady looking at it, it walked over & it was a 




BRAND NEW set of Rachael Ray Pots & Pans. Go ahead & click that link (the picture is from the link)... Yes they do retail for $200.00 & we paid a quarter of that! Talk about bargain!!!! I love Target


We also got a few other things:

Jace a (like new) pair of Gap Jeans $2.00
Jace a NWT pair of mesh shorts $2.00
Brily a new box of 48 Crayons $1.00
Neeley a set of little linker-doo toys $1.00 
I got a pair of dress shoes that are new from Target $6.00
Jake got 2 pairs of swim trunks (like new) $3.00
Boys also got some NWT Toy Story socks $1.00

And I think thats all! It was totally a success!!! I only like the Springfield GW, the one in Rogers is a dud, they color code their clothes, it smells terrible in there & I never find ANYTHING! I have only found maternity clothes once & the rest of the times it was useless visits!!! (I still keep going back though!)

**Down fall to buying new pots & pans.... Jake is expecting me to cook! GAH! 

No comments:

Post a Comment